A WEEK AMID JUNE The Show has Come to a Close!



Autumn L. Fischer
Organizer/Correspondance

Together with Erica I am creating this show as a chance for artists like myself, and Erica, who are forced to reconcile our enthusiasm with the reality that there is very little 
opportunity for new artists to show and be apart of an active art scene. The most simple solution for this seemed to be to host our own little art event.
As an artist I graduated CU with my BFA in May of 2007. I have since spent the majority of that time traveling and attempting to absorb as much information about the real world as possible, something a University education was lacking for me. Lately I am working in a variety of materials and making work involving light and space. This show for me is an opportunity for artists to have fun, to be engaging and to enjoy Boulder summers, June being the best month for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive